Tuesday 16 March 2010

Up and Running

Hello and thanks for reading my blog. At the moment I am thanking only myself for reading this, but I hope in time my friends spread far and wide around the world will take the time to follow what I am up to.

SO, I am now a blogger...I was a jogger, but I had a knee operation last November and that has put pay to any running for a while. So, two letters changed and I now blog, not jog. But, I am still actively cycling and will be taking on the challenge of cycling 400km in 2 days from Worcester to london and back in order to support and raise money for Scope; the UK's leading chairty that helps people with cerebral palsy.

You can read more about the challenge and sponsor me by clicking the link to my charity donation page or go to:

www.justgiving.com/tonyfrobisher2


Right, that's it for now....things to do.

Later FroFos (Frobi Followers)

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment