Tuesday 23 March 2010

Why am I doing this.....?


Long painful hills sapping your energy.....the cold and rain making every turn of the pedal an immense effort ....chilly headwinds slowing you down....London still miles and hours away.
I will have a PEST accompany me to London and back.

Pain and Effort, Suffering and Tiredness - for what reason?

Pain - it's only temporary, it's only for a couple of days, I'll soon forget it.
Effort - you get out what you put in, in this life I believe
Suffering - it's nothing compared to the constant struggle Milla & others with disability face
Tiredness - try broken sleep for 3.5 years, this will be a rest in comparison!

When you look at Milla, who, despite all her difficulties, illness and needs remains a happy, smiling, gorgeous girl, then cycling to London and back is all worthwhile. I'd cycle to the moon and back for her and her sister, Louisa. The donations have surpassed my target and are now at £2,105. Please give more if you can. Thank you. Tony.

www.justgiving.com/tonyfrobisher2

No comments:

Post a Comment